1. Huntington’s disease: hope through research. National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Accessed February 28, 2023. https://catalog.ninds.nih.gov/sites/default/files/publications/huntington%E2%80%99s-disease-hope-through-research_0.pdf
2. Antidopaminergic agents. Huntington’s Disease News. Accessed February 16, 2023. https://huntingtonsdiseasenews.com/antidopaminergic-agents/
3. Simpson JA, Lovecky D, Kogan J, Vetter LA, Yohrling GJ. Survey of the Huntington’s disease patient and caregiver community reveals most impactful symptoms and treatment needs. J Huntingtons Dis. 2016;5(4):395-403. doi:10.3233/JHD-160228.
4. AUSTEDO® XR (deutetrabenazine) extended-release tablets/AUSTEDO® tablets current Prescribing Information. Parsippany, NJ: Teva Neuroscience, Inc.
5. Frank SA, Tarapata K, Murray CF, et al; A Caregiver's Guide to Huntington's Disease. Huntington's Disease Society of America; 2011. Accessed February 27, 2023. https://hdsa.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/A-Caregivers-Guide-to-HD.pdf
6. Burgess JC, Davis B, Fogarty E, et al. Caregiver Guide for Mid to Late Stage Huntington's Disease: For Long-Term Care Facilities and In-Home Care Agencies. Huntington's Disease Society of America; 2014. Accessed February 27, 2023. http://hdsa.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/CaregiverGuide_Mid_Late_StageHD.pdf
7. Warby SC, Graham RK, Hayden MR. Huntington disease: Synonym: Huntington chorea. In: Adam MP, Ardinger HH, Pagon RA, Wallace SE, eds. GeneReviews. University of Washington, Seattle; 1993-2018.